Now that we’ve partnered with FabFitFun for three seasons, the MW team has learned the ins and outs of this seasonal subscription box. Here’s what we really think.
How to do FabFitFun right
Every product is full size, which means if you see even two things you like, it’s worth the subscription. You’ll absolutely get your money’s worth. (It’s $49.99 but always valued at $200 or more.)
For example, in the Summer Box, you can get sunscreen and a cute beach towel. There you go — you’re all set for the beach. If you’re a skincare fan, you can unbox an enzyme peel, a highlight and contour palette, and a facial cleansing brush (Ben is learning about his brush above).
Summer Box spoilers
You may have seen our unboxing on social media already, but we’ll say it again; you get it all in the FabFitFun Summer Box. Here’s what we received:
- FOREO LUNA fofo facial cleansing brush
- COOLA Face Sport SPF 50 classic sunscreen
- Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel
- Pier 1 Imports Marble Ring Dish
- Summer & Rose Beach Towel
- Tarte Tarteist PRO to go Amazonian Clay palette
- Jaboneria Marianella Hawaiian Black Lava Body Caviar
- Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
The Summer Box is selling out fact, so use coupon code “MWPBLOG” for $10 off your first box at fabfitfun.com.
***We’d like to thank you, our readers, for supporting our relationships with supporters like FabFitFun. These partnerships allow us to create quality content for you.